Monday, September 30, 2013

The GM Diet | Day 5 - Lean Beef & Vege

I've already accepted the fact that I won't be losing any weight because today is Day 5 and I am still weighing the same. I guess I'll just take this diet plan to detox my body and restarting it so that I'll be healthier. To date I've been sleeping soundly and waking up at 10AM everyday without any difficulty which is a plus.

Weighing at 50kg in the morning. (none lost from Day 4)


11AM - Oh hello, beef. I made pan fried beef with olive oil and added a little salt and pepper to taste along with baked broccoli because I had leftover from the previous schedule where I skipped it. Ate everything and savored every taste of it because it was so good!

7PM - 1 bowl of soup.

11PM - 1 cup lemon water.

No comments:

Post a Comment