Friday, September 27, 2013

The GM Diet | Day 2 - All non-starchy vege & One potato

Weighing at 50kg in the morning. (lost 1kg)

10AM - 1/2 bowl of Wonder Soup. I was a little bored of the soup yesterday but today, it felt good giving my stomach something warm to hug. 1 small papaya :)


12PM - Baked 2 small Australian potatoes! *happy dance*. So I've finally gotten a taste of solid food and instead of going for that 1 pat of butter to top with my potatoes, I baked it with 1 teaspoon of olive oil (yes, I am that disciplined), added rosemary flakes with a little salt and black pepper. Plus 1 bowl of soup. It felt like it was my birthday! LOL.


3PM - Roasted broccoli and cherry tomatoes. Today's food intake is so much better because I get a taste of different stuff rather than the same soup all the time.

5PM - Baked 1 small Australian potato. I haven't been hungry the whole day which was a plus!

7PM - Baked asparagus and fresh cherry tomatoes.

11PM - 1 cup lemon water.

Today went by so fast I had little time thinking of what to snack on which was great! I wasn't hungry at all throughout the day. Potatoes gave me enough to last the few hours I needed. Highlight of tomorrow, I get to drink tea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment