Saturday, September 28, 2013

PasarBella | The Grandstand


Built with passion, the founders of PasarBella have always dreamt of opening a place to provide a one-stop food and lifestyle experience, all under the same roof.

With over 30,000 square feet of market space housing more than 30 unique stalls from around the world serving up coffee, meat, seafood, cheese meals, pastries, wine, beer and so much more.







"The quaint stalls, exotic aromas and festivities are sure to enchant everyone." - PasarBella

Oh, yes indeed! What a warm and glorious place for food and drinks!

If you're planning to take a trip down to PasarBella, do note that most of the shops close at 7pm. When we arrived, it was about 8pm and we didn't have a clue of their business hours. Most of the shops were closed which was a surprise to us seeing that it was a Saturday. However, enough stalls were open for us to get a glimpse of the place and its' wonders.


Had these for SGD8 a slice and it was super yummy! The skin was extremely crunchy and the meat, oh-so-tender! Highly recommended for you to try this.


Then we stopped for some meat cuts. Wanted to try what they have. Pork slices, roasted chicken and grilled beef with fried battered bananas which I thought tasted like sweet potatoes. Well, I am really not sure if it is this shop that gave us three diarrhea the next day. I kinda suspected that it is because of how raw the beef was and I only took a little which explained why I only needed to go to the toilet a few times compared to the other two. BUT I could be wrong and it could be the burger we ate for dinner which I'll be talking about next.

I was told about this place by a very close friend of mine and I am super glad that she did. I absolutely loved the place and its' charm. I'll definitely go back there again if I'm heading down to Singapore. So much more to see!





PasarBella @ Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment