Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The GM Diet | Day 6 - Unlimited Meat + Unlimited Vege

I weighed myself this morning and had to look twice at the machine. I went down 1kg! Can someone say FINALLY!!

When the schedule says unlimited meat and vege, I've never taken it seriously. I went on with what the schedule says or less. Reason why, I only want to eat what my body needs, not more. I hardly exercise, so I took in less. I am guessing why I lost that 1kg was from the 5hour walk in Midvalley. It was tiring but I guess, so worth it!

Today, such a great start. It really motivated me, seeing that my effort and discipline has rewarded me with a 2kg lost so far and guess what? My waist was 28" at the beginning and today it was measured at 26.5"! 1.5" gone! No Monday blues for me :)

Weighing at 49kg in the morning. (lost 1kg from Day 5)
Waistline at 26.5" (lost 1.5" from Day 1)


1130AM - Baked rosemary 1 chicken leg quarter stripped of excess fats and stir fried kangkung. SO SO GOOD! With chicken being my staple diet everyday, imagine not having it for 5 days. Soon, you'll forget how it taste like. No kidding. When I first bit into my chicken today it was.... WOW. LOL. Ate 2 gold kiwis.

230PM - Did 28 laps in the pool. Pretty impressive. Although I was worn out pretty quickly.


7PM - Pan fried beef with 2 roasted tomatoes. DELICIOUS!

11PM - 1 cup lemon water.

Tomorrow is finally the last day of this GM Diet experience. Really really amazing. Will blog about what I think of the GM Diet plan on a whole once I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment