Monday, October 21, 2013

{ADV} K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream

I think I've finally found the PERFECT, lightest, and smoothest BB Cream/Foundation ever to bring over to Europe!


I've recently gotten my hands on K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream in Natural Color. Like anything new, I decided to give it a try during the weekend before I headed out and I was simply amazed that it was really smooth and light during application. If you're one of those who are continuously seeking for a foundation that is so light, yet has the right amount of coverage, seek no more. This one is the one. Trust me. I love it!


Anyway, I did a little research on the net of what BB Cream is all about and this was what I found.

"BB Cream stands for blemish balm, blemish base, beblesh balm (apparently because of a trademark in Korea on the word "blemish"), and in Western markets, beauty balm. BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage." - wikipedia.org


I've always had trouble finding the right tone for my skin and amazingly, K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream in Natural (02) goes extremely well with mine. Perhaps it's the perk of it being made in Japan. Asians understand Asians :D




It comes in this ridiculously sweet pink shade that I adore so much. Starting to love the color pink this month because Clothes For Fun is running Pink October in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness month. So, I'm also going to tie this with Breast Cancer Awareness, since it is pink, right. Remember to go for your yearly screening. LOVE YOUR BOOBIES!


It acts as a foundation, moisturizer (this is my no.1 priority in beauty products! no more flaky skin), make up base, beauty essence, sunscreen SPF30 PA++ (also super important in a beauty product) and it gives your face a radiantly glowing effect. Everything in one small tube which you can conveniently place in your handbag or clutch (think tea parties or club nights for touch ups).

Also, always make sure that products applied onto your face is EASILY washable. If it takes loads and loads of make up remover, it only means one thing. The product clogs your pores.

Good thing is, K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream can be easily removed with any face cleanser. And this means, it DOESN'T CLOG YOUR PORES which is SUPERB!


Everything that was used to produce this cream was carefully thought of. K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream is also fragrance-free, parabens-free, mineral oil-free and synthetic dye-free which means they only use NATURAL INGREDIENTS so that it works gently on your skin.

I know, most of you would have gone "What is Paraben?". I also did some research on that and here's what I found.

"Parabens are a class of chemicals widely used as preservatives by cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Parabens can, however, cause skin irritation and contact dermatitis and rosacea in individuals with paraben allergies. Studies indicate that methylparaben applied on the skin may react with UVB leading to increased skin aging and DNA damage." - wikipedia.org

SO, any product with parabens-free written all over it is GOOD FOR YOU.

What I actually love most about the K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream is the PEARLY INGREDIENT. Being Asian, we typically have really beige or light skin tone which comes off as dull during bad-skin days and this is where the awesome Pearly ingredient thing comes to good use. It miraculously brightens up your skin! NO MORE BAD-SKIN DAYS!

K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream in Light & Natural Color are available at selected SASA outlets at RM59.90/each. Try it out now!

To know more about this product, you'll have to visit K-Palette Malaysia on Facebook because I've literally told you everything I know and love about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment