Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Body Shop Sale!


These were at 50% off. Tell me how to resist them?! I wanted to buy the whole shop that night. Oh, The Body Shop sale is on until 7th Nov. You're welcome. :D


PINK GRAPEFRUIT BODY SCRUB | LOVE the scent, texture and how it felt so good on my skin. Mini size so that I can bring it with me while I travel abroad :P


SAKURA PUREE BODY LOTION | I'm quite a sucker for light floral scent. So, this was my favorite of the lot and I love it. Although I won't be using it so soon, I am looking forward to smelling like Sakura flowers. :D


HEAVENLY SHOWER GEL | I've been looking for Lavender scented shower gel or body lotion for such a longgggggggggg time and I finally got it! Body products with lemongrass or lavender scent aren't cheap and that was the main reason I was holding back. RM7 for this bottle, I grabbed two without even pondering if I should do so. Love love love using it. I just love anything that smells like a spa would. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment