Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The GM Diet | Day 7 - Brown Rice (1 cup) + Vegies + Fruits

Weighed myself this morning, no change from yesterday and no surprise there. I didn't really expect myself to drop another kg from eating beef. LOL.

Weighing at 49kg in the morning. (non from Day 6)


1PM - 1 bowl brown rice and stir fried paku pakis.

9PM - Subway sandwich. Yeah, I went off my diet on the last day because I was just too tired to make dinner for myself. I was supposed to have stir fry eggplants with potatoes and half cup brown rice. So a sandwich from Subway is justifiable.

11PM - 1 cup lemon juice.

My intake today was very very little because I had a busy schedule and I didn't feel hungry so I didn't have to eat alot anyway. I didn't follow the diet plan schedule because most of the time I had to do something and the schedule stated that I needed to eat apple, which I had to cut and I had no time for that. So, I just went with the flow.

I AM SO GLAD TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! Will be blogging about the overall of The GM Diet Plan tomorrow.

1 comment: