Friday, October 18, 2013

The 27TH MEOW Birthday Party

This has been a great month so far. I went to Koh Samui for the first time for a little birthday getaway with the husband and what was even more awesome was that I came back to a surprise birthday party, all catified by my one and only silly goose, Kylee. :D



The story behind all this started a month ago when she thought of the idea. The idea to have a Cat Themed Birthday Party for me and she did all the decorations and DIYed almost EVERYTHING for that night. We were supposed to have a girls night celebration for me, or so I thought but instead it was a celebration with everyone wearing cat ears hairbands and hand drawn whiskers.

CAT SHOTS!



Her mommy cooked super delicious chilli to go with really good pork sausages. Aside from that, home-made salad, wedges with mayo dip, garlic bread from RT, fish shaped biscuits! (can you believe that girl?!), and specially made Long Island Tea cocktail by Tze in a tower just because I love that drink.


We had a great time playing charades, drinking and camwhoring (the girls..ahahaha). My cake was from Naomi and she bought this really cute cake with a chocolate bear on top. Plus, she knew I love coffee cakes so she also bought another mini cake in coffee flavor. I felt so spoilt. LOL.


Till today, I really can't believe that I have friends who take the effort to make my birthday a special one for me. Real friends are hard to find. Many will tell you that.

So, THANK YOU all for being there for my 27th birthday celebration. Love you guys! and you know I love you my silly goose. Thank you for throwing this party for me. No one has ever done this for me, to the extend of spending the whole day decorating your patio with self made cat lanterns and having us wear your handmade cat ears hairband. Even to the extend of finding fish biscuits just cos you know, cats love fish. LOL. :D xoxo


I suppose having a cat themed birthday party can be ticked off my bucket list. HAHAHA!

BY THE WAY, if you ever need anything personalized as a gift, or you find yourself looking for wedding favors that are specially made for your wedding, look for Kylee. She owns Craft Kitchen and she is the perfect person for you to go to for all these stuff. Check her page out at Craft Kitchen Facebook Page. She was the one who did my wedding guestbook, bridesmaids gifts and cookie bar for my wedding and I loved everything that she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment