Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Le Midi Restaurant | Bangsar Shopping Centre

Let's steal you away from my Singapore posts for a while and feast your eyes upon these delicious food prepared by Le Midi Restaurant at Bangsar Shopping Centre.

I was invited to accompany Doug for a food feature at Le Midi. They were doing it for an issue on Autogridz and I am glad I got to taste their uniquely crafted dishes which I thought were delicious. Unfortunately though, I went over to their website and most of these food we've tasted that day didn't seem to be on their menu anymore. Hence, this is a food post where it is purely pictures of food. Perhaps this will then give you an idea of what kind of food they serve.

"Whether you seek a long, luxurious dinner, a swift yet satisfying lunch or simply a chilled place to enjoy a drink after a long day, Le Midi is an ideal location in which to let your cares melt away as you indulge in a true taste of Mediterranean hospitality and cuisine." - Le Midi



Took a picture with lovely Sharmayne. Always a pleasure to be around her. :)


Le Midi Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment