Saturday, October 19, 2013

Clothes For Fun October 2013 Collection #1


Woke up really early on Wednesday to shoot Clothes For Fun's October 2013 collection #1. Oh, I own the blogshop actually. Not doing it as a side job or anything like that. I got asked a few times by other people LOL. One really funny thing that happened was that I actually got a comment on one of the photos asking me to "Kembalilah kepada Islam" with a crying emoticon attached. Not really sure how I should react to that because I AM CHINESE, YO!

Anyway, I began Clothes For Fun back in 2007 by shooting the clothes with a half bodied mannequin, then it went to me modeling with face but without make up, then it went to me modeling without my face and then it went to mannequin BUT now I've decided to just model it in full length because it looks so much more professional and I actually love doing it.

Anyway, if you didn't already know, below are some of this month's collection #1.





Visit WWW.CLOTHESFORFUN.BLOGSPOT.COM, yeah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment