Sunday, September 15, 2013

Betty's Midwest Kitchen | Aman Suria


A place where we love to go back to for a wholesome all-American meal.

Betty's Midwest Kitchen is run by a family who has lived in America for some time and have decided to open a cozy little place in Aman Suria. If you are a fan of grilled pork platters, burgers, meatloaf and all American food, you've nowhere to look at but at Betty's because this is the best place within the Klang Valley to have them all!



When I go to Betty's, I only have one item on the menu I wouldn't miss. The Grilled Pork Belly (RM27.90) which comes with a side of coleslaw and fries but I usually change my fries to the most awesome and buttery mash potatoes that they drench in some really good meat sauce for an additional of RM2. The first bite usually sends me to heaven and back a second later for the next bite which then sends me off to heaven again. If you get what I mean.

Doug will usually have his cant-live-without Juicy Lucy Burger. The patty oozes a bunch of to-die-for flavors which is a mixture of beef, pork, spices and most definitely, mozzarella cheese! So, that when you take a bite of the burger, everything oozes out like .. like .. I've no word to describe it but it is really good lah!

Aside from these two dishes, you'll find items like Dog-Food (fries drenched in sauce and melted mozzarella), Pigs in a Blanket, Classic Meatloaf and Home-style Macaroni and Cheese available on the menu and they are all F-AWESOME. I've tried them, so they are legit!

Betty's Midwest Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment