Thursday, November 14, 2013

Prego Branzo at The Westin KL

Here is the reason for you to skip breakfast and lunch during Sundays. Have the brunch of your life at Prego like I did during my birthday week! Boy, I couldn't move when the cheese platter came but I still went on. Talk about pigging out.

I would really recommend this if you're a foodie at heart. There's no where in KL you'll be able to find such a wide selection of brunch, made fresh, served fresh and most of all you can eat as much as you like without ever getting off your chair! Oh, and a glass of champagne to accompany your brunch, fantastic!

Here all all the dishes that I've tried that weekend and my most favorite dish was the Aglio Oglio and for dessert was Prego's Signature Tiramisu. Even if you're not going for the brunch, gather your girlfriends and have a plate of their Tiramisu. Absolutely-To-Die-For.





PREGO BRANZO
Every Sunday 12pm to 3pm
RM128++ per person (includes drinks)

Add Ons
RM58++ per person
Free flow Carlsberg draught beer

RM98++ per person
Free flow Carlsberg draught beer
Semillon Chardonnay Harvest Diary de Bortoli
Shiraz Cabernet Harvest Diary de Bortoli
Regular Gin, Vodka, Rum & Whiskey

RM158++ per person
All above including digestifs
and Free Flow Champagne

The Westin Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment